UCSF/SFGH Dean's Office - Computing & Network Services
Using DPH Secure Computing Tokens
- Open Internet Explorer and go to http://dph-citrix.sfdph.org or http://220.127.116.11.
- Enter your Citrix Username. (Usually “FirstName Lastname”).
- Enter the Safeword password as it appears on the Token display. (Note: If you are not sure whether character is a number or letter, it is probably a number. i.e. 0 vs O).
- Next enter your DPH Citrix or Windows Active Directory password. And click the Log On button.
- You will now be connected to your Citrix environment. Click on the desired application.
- When finished click the Log Off button. The LCR login screen is shown below.
- Click Yes when asked if you are sure you want to logout and close the browser.